Latest ICO News
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is urging organisations to revisit their bulk email practices after failures by HIV Scotland led to a £10,000 fine.
- Freedom of expression and freedom of information play a vital role in our democracy. Trust in our democratic system relies on people to ask questions of public bodies who operate on their behalf, to understand and scrutinise the decisions of local and national government.
- Foreword from Elizabeth Denham CBE, UK Information Commissioner The opportunity to reflect on and review the UK data protection legal framework and regulatory regime is a welcome one. Three years have passed since the introduction of the Data Protection Act 2018, and the pace and scale of…
- Statement on mandatory vaccination and COVID status check schemes ahead of their introduction in Scotland and WalesAhead of the introduction of mandatory vaccination and COVID status checks in Scotland and Wales, the UK Information Commissioner, Elizabeth Denham, said:
- An ICO spokesperson said: "An independent internal investigation, commissioned by the ICO in February, confirmed that a single payment of £6248.40 was made on an ICO corporate charge card in December 2020 for identical £24.60 gifts for 254 members of ICO staff.
Latest ISO News
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.iso.org/home/about-us/news_index/news-list/MAIN%20content/content-retrieval-news.rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
Latest Dark Reading News
- The launch of Android 12 brings several new default security features, along with new security efforts for Android Enterprise.
- Researchers warn that Discord's bot framework can be easily weaponized.
- Cybrary Launches New Partnership with Check Point Software to Make Cybersecurity Training Accessible to AllOnline cybersecurity professional development platform bolsters the Check Point Education Initiative.
- Security leaders are adopting a multilayered approach to address new security threats and risks.
- Akamai Technologies Completes Acquisition of Guardicore to Extend Its Zero Trust Solutions to Help Stop RansomwareGuardicore's micro-segmentation products will be added to Akamai's portfolio of Zero Trust solutions.