Latest ICO News
- Recognising the increasingly vital role played by data protection professionals, the third ICO Practitioner Award for Excellence in Data Protection is awarded ton Barry Moult, Information Governance and Privacy Consultant, and former Head of Information Governance at an NHS Trust.
- Wrth i COVID-19 barhau i ysgubo ar draws y Deyrnas Unedig, mae mwy a mwy o bobl yn cael eu sbarduno i helpu'r rhai sy’n fwyaf agored i niwed yn ein cymunedau. Mae grwpiau eglwysig, cymdeithasau cymdogaeth a chymdeithasau trigolion yn cael eu sefydlu i gefnogi gwaith grwpiau cymunedol, gwasanaethau ac elusennau sy'n bodoli eisoes. […]
- Statement in response to the use of mobile phone tracking data to help during the coronavirus crisisStatement in response to the use of mobile phone tracking data to help during the coronavirus crisis
- As COVID-19 continues to sweep across the UK, more and more people are driven to help the most vulnerable in our communities.
- A council employee has been fined £400 for an offence under the Freedom of Information (FOI) regulations.
Latest ISO News
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.iso.org/home/about-us/news_index/news-list/MAIN%20content/content-retrieval-news.rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
Latest Dark Reading News
- And it's not just because they click when they shouldn't… they also leave a trail of clues and details that make them easy to spoof
- Maybe security alert fatigue wouldn't be so bad if the alerts themselves delivered less stress and more aromatherapy.
- A security researcher earned $75,000 for finding a whopping seven zero-days in Safari, three of which can be combined to access the camera.
- The FBI expects attackers will target virtual environments as more organizations rely on them as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ransomware operators are aiming for bigger targets and hitting below the belt. With doxing and extortion threats added to the mix, ransomware is evolving into something even more sinister.