Latest ICO News
- An ICO spokesperson said: “The ICO contributed to the Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology’s (POST) recently published research briefing (known as a POSTnote) on AI and Healthcare, on the aspects concerning privacy, data-sharing, trust and accountability in relation to personal data protection.
- An ICO spokesperson said: “Following a request from the Secretary of State for DCMS, Elizabeth Denham has agreed to extend her term as Information Commissioner to 31 October 2021, while the recruitment process for her successor is completed.
- While January is always a month for looking ahead, it feels like no discussions of plans for 2021, professionally or personally, are possible without the mention of lockdown, vaccinations or talk of when ‘all this is finished’.
- Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham looks at the data protection aspects of the recently agreed UK-EU trade agreement.
- Statement from Simon McDougall, ICO Deputy Commissioner, on the ICO's investigation into the adtech industry.
Latest ISO News
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.iso.org/home/about-us/news_index/news-list/MAIN%20content/content-retrieval-news.rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
Latest Dark Reading News
- Incident is another reminder of how vulnerable OT environments are to attack, security experts say.
- In 2020, ransomware attackers moved quickly to adopt so-called "double extortion" schemes, with more than 550 incidents in the fourth quarter alone.
- Google TAG warns the infosec community of unsolicited requests from individuals seeking collaboration on vulnerability research.
- Annual Cisco privacy study also reports that 90% of organizations say their customers won't buy from them if they are not clear about data policy practices.
- Yet another security firm hit in the sweeping attack campaign believed to be out of Russia.