Latest ICO News
- When the ICO set out how we would regulate during COVID-19 I wrote of the importance of regulators taking account of the larger social and economic context.
- ICO statement following the Lord’s Committee on Democracy and Digital Technology’s report ‘Digital Technology and the Resurrection of Trust’.
- The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner and the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office open joint investigation into Clearview AI Inc.The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) and the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) have opened a joint investigation into the personal information handling practices of Clearview AI Inc., focusing on the company’s use of ‘scraped’ data and biometrics of individuals.
- Statement on the publication of ICO guidance to businesses collecting personal data for contact tracingStatement from Deputy Chief Executive Paul Arnold as the ICO publishes initial guidance for businesses asked to record and maintain personal data of customers, staff and visitors in support of the test and trace scheme. Deputy Chief Executive Paul Arnold said: “For the public health benefits…
- The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA), Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and Ofcom have set up a new forum to help ensure online services work well for consumers and businesses in the UK.
Latest ISO News
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.iso.org/home/about-us/news_index/news-list/MAIN%20content/content-retrieval-news.rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
Latest Dark Reading News
- Follow this advice from a famous military commanders' commencement speech and watch your infosec team soar.
- Confidential Virtual Machines, now in beta, will let Google Cloud customers keep data encrypted while it's in use.
- RECON could allow an unauthenticated attacker to take control of SAP enterprise applications through the web interface.
- With so many choices for encrypting data and communication, it's important to know the pros and cons of different techniques.
- Impacted products include routers, IP cameras, DVRs, and smart TVs.