Latest ICO News
- John Edwards begins his new role as UK Information Commissioner today (Tuesday 4 January).
- The ICO has issued NHS Test and Trace with recommendations to strengthen the protection of people’s personal data, so it can continue to play a vital role in tackling the pandemic.
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has launched a consultation to gather the views of stakeholders and the public on how it regulates the laws it monitors and enforces.
- A speech by non-executive director Peter Hustinx, delivered at the Cross-Border Data Protection Network event on data protection and transnational cooperation in the post-Brexit era.
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has fined the Cabinet Office £500,000 for disclosing postal addresses of the 2020 New Year Honours recipients online.
Latest ISO News
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.iso.org/home/about-us/news_index/news-list/MAIN%20content/content-retrieval-news.rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
Latest Dark Reading News
- Permiso's co-founders say the No. 1 problem in the cloud is identity, and their platform is designed to tackle the notoriously difficult challenge of monitoring the activity of those identities.
- "WhisperGate" malware was used to overwrite Master Boot Record and other files to render systems inoperable at several organizations in Ukraine, Microsoft says.
- VirusTotal can be used to collect large amounts of credentials without infecting an organization or buying them online, researchers found.
- Yet they're showing signs of improvement across several important areas, a Dark Reading survey reveals.
- CISA issues alert for senior leadership of US organizations amid rising tensions between Russia and Ukraine.