Latest ICO News
- Mae Swyddfa’r Comisiynydd Gwybodaeth (ICO) wedi rhoi dirwy o £150,000 i gwmni ffenestri dwbl o Abertawe am wneud galwadau niwsans.
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has fined a Swansea double-glazing company £150,000 for making nuisance calls.
- Reuben Binns, our Research Fellow in Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Andrew Paterson, Principal Technology Adviser, discuss new security risks associated with AI, whereby the personal data of the people who the system was trained on might be revealed by the system itself.
- The ICO has urged businesses to “prepare for all scenarios” as it publishes dedicated guidance to help small and medium sized organisations prepare for the possibility that the UK leaves the European Union with no deal.
- Information Commissioner’s Office issues warning about historical personal details accessed through workAn ICO investigation into the actions of two former Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) officers has concluded.
Latest ISO News
- Almost three billion people rely on traditional cookstoves and open fires for cooking and heating, placing them at serious risk of health disorders and premature death. The latest in ISO’s series of standards …
- Global trade trends are constantly changing. A lot is happening throughout the world economy, with contemporary trade concerns and challenges emerging every day. So what are the big issues to watch out …
- Whether it’s going to far-flung lands or just the neighbouring country, we all need a passport to travel. But what about products? How do bananas from Costa Rica get through customs in France? Or watches …
- China’s plan to revive and rebrand some of the world’s most travelled trade routes as the Belt and Road Initiative has resulted in the largest infrastructure project ever attempted. It’s clear that successful …
- Top economists agree that trade and economic growth are inextricably linked. For growth to turn into transformative development, however, more is needed. What’s the importance of international standards …
Latest Dark Reading News
- Bringing developers and security teams together guided by a common goal requires some risk-taking. With patience and confidence, it will pay off. Here's how.
- Latest moves will make it much more likely that vulnerabilities in open source projects will be found and reported, GitHub says.
- GK8 creates proprietary platform for securing blockchain transactions, no Internet needed.
- Officials arrest a leader of consulting firm Novaestrat, which owned an unprotected server that exposed 20.8 million personal records.
- The latest attacks, such as Skidmap and Smominru, add capabilities to allow them to persist longer on Windows and Linux systems, surviving initial attempts at eliminating them.