Latest ICO News
- Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham talks about the regulatory work the ICO has been involved with the England and Wales NHS COVID-19 app.
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has published data protection guidance for organisations mandated to collect customer and visitor information.
- The accountability requirement of data protection legislation might seem at first like a big task.
- Mae Swyddfa'r Comisiynydd Gwybodaeth (ICO) wedi rhoi dirwy o dan y gyfraith a gyflwynwyd i atal twyllwyr rhag twyllo pobl allan o'u pensiynau.
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) has issued a fine under a law brought in to stop scammers defrauding people out of their pensions.
Latest ISO News
RSS Error: A feed could not be found at https://www.iso.org/home/about-us/news_index/news-list/MAIN%20content/content-retrieval-news.rss. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.
Latest Dark Reading News
- Nine security researchers share their favorite songs and genres.
- A ransomware attack with fatal consequences is attracting notice and comment from around the world.
- Experts hold out little hope for a robust technical solution in the long term.
- One click is all it takes for confidential information to land in the wrong hands. The good news is that there are plenty of ways to teach preventative cybersecurity to remote workers.