ISO 27001 Certification
What is ISO 27001?
The ISO 27001 is a certification that shows your organisation has systems in place to ensure adequate security controls to protect corporate data and information, both online and offline.
Applicable to all types and sizes of organisation, profit or non-profit, ISO 27001 has become the most popular information security standard worldwide. By gaining ISO 27001 accreditation, customer confidence is increased and your company’s reputation improved, giving you the advantage over competitors.
Why should I apply for ISO 27001 certification?
By becoming ISO 27001 certified, commitment is shown to protecting your company’s data confidentiality and integrity. It means safeguards and policies have been implemented to prevent security breaches, data theft and hacks. Managing information security is not only about IT security, it’s also about managing processes and human resources to limit risk.
Benefits of using the ISO 27001 framework:
- Compliance – gives you the methodology to ensure you comply with legal requirements
- Confidence – increases customer’s and stakeholder’s confidence in how you manage risk
- Security – allows for secure exchange of information
- Competitive advantage – advantageous in the tender process and in customer’s eyes.
- Retention – enhances customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Lowers costs – helps prevent costly security breaches and fines
- Minimises risk – limits your exposure to potential hacks and breaches
- Protection – safeguards the company, assets, shareholders and directors
- Improves organisation – defines company processes and identifies procedures
How to get ISO 27001 Certification
Gaining certification in ISO 27001 is quick and straightforward. Our expert consultants will work with you and your business to make the process as simple and easy as possible – highlighting and assisting you in making the necessary refinements to your current business processes.
Our 3 step certification process ensures that you are assisted along every step in the journey, and we even create your ‘information security management system manual’ for you, saving you time and money.
Once you have achieved ISO 27001 certification you must pass an annual audit to make sure your business stays on course. This fourth and final, stage in the process happens one year after your certification.
Ask our consultants about our ISO 27001 checklist to find out more and what information you will need to meet ISO 27001 requirements.
Why Choose MojoU?
Mojou’s experienced auditors possess the expertise and training to conduct audits for information security and other quality management systems in a variety of industrial sectors. Our experts adopt a united approach for all your IT testing and certification needs to international standard. What’s more, our independence ensures MojoU’s certification mark is acceptable worldwide, making it a powerful tool that distinguishes your company.